TruExpression # 567 - Reborn



"I am my own sanctuary and I can be reborn as many times as I choose throughout my life."

Outfit - Little Fox - Serenity bodysuit @ Fameshed X
~20 Colors / 10 Colors Fatpack / 30 Trim & Laces / 3 Transparency Levels~
**eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy + Perky, Matreya + Petite**

Jewelry - Heartsdale Jewelry - Enchanted Collection @ Uber

Hair - Phoenix - Morgana Hair @ Satan Inc 2021
~Styling Options / Highlight System / Optional Hair Clip w/5 Metals & 8 Gems~
**3 Head Sizes / Freya & Kupra Sizes**

Lips - LUXREBEL - ''City on LOCK'' HQ Lipstick [EVO X]

Drink - ChicChica - Fall Cocoa

~~*~~

Head - LeLUTKA - Briannon Head 3.0 - Evolution X
Body - eBODY - REBORN  @ Equal10
Body Enhancements - BODY - Beatrix Body 
Breast Enhancements - BODY - Breast Stretch Marks

~~*~~



You Might Also Like

0 comments