Tonight


"Tell me are you ready?
For what I got and how I got it planned out
Tell me that you want it and you can't wait for me to put my hands on you
Boy, you feel that heat all on your body
And you waiting for me to get it started
Oooh oh
And your body's waiting on me
Toooo"

Outfit - Glam - Amalia Top & Skirt w/HUD @ Marketplace

Shoes - Glam Amalia Heels (Gold & Silver) @ Marketplace

Purse - MICHAN- Sakura Purse  @ Mainstore

Hair - ICONIC - STEPHANIE @ Mainstore

Jewelry - MINIMAL - Clea set Gold @ Mainstore

Rings - (Yummy) -  Art Deco Rings @ Mainstore

Eyeshadow - [MJN] - SmokedOut Shadow

Lipstick - E U P H O R I C- Sakura Lipgloss [Catwa] @ Mainstore

Backdrop - FOXCITY - Meet You There Photo Booth @ Mainstore

Poses -  FOXCITY. - . Leaning (Stand) VOL2 Bento Pose Set @ Mainstore





You Might Also Like

0 comments